Parent Directory | Revision Log
|Links to HEAD:||(view) (annotate)|
use our own libraries more in cloudooo instance.
mroonga is not yet supported in ERP5.
increase rebootstrap:version because python version is modified in r43994.
here is the proof so that we can build whole Zope-2.12 environment with its dedicated python-2.6 and its eggs by running buildout on python-2.7 and its eggs. these changes will be ported to software_release/erp5/software.cfg after checking on SlapOS.
- download and install trained data too
- provide tesseract software in default suite
no need to build oood, that is no longer supported, does not support LibreOffice, and can be simply replaced by cloudooo.
good bye OpenOffice.org, welcome LibreOffice.
buildout: make official*.cfd extend m2crypto.cfg
add software-profiles to create w3-validator, that is required for testXHTML.
no need to specify '../dir_name' for files in the same directory.
build old libpng version so that we can forcibly use it by specifying LD_LIBRARY_PATH in a binary software (like OpenOffice.org) that links to libpng12.so.
build stunnel that is useful for varnish.
use MariaDB-5.2 instead of MySQL-5.1.
add mariadb.cfg based on mysql-5.1.cfg. after checking everything is fine, it will replace mysql-5.1.
- as erp5.recipe.standaloneinstance is not used anymore, there is no need to have templates in buildout
- download template to satisfy erp5.recipe.standaloneinstance
- remove products part, as it is not used optimisation
- use everywhere software_definition:software_home as reference to provided software and drop buildout:software_home
- rename part -- it is to provide template for instance, and software_home keyword is already used
install basic latin and japanese fonts under parts/fonts and specify this directory in our fontconfig.
- now need to install python2.6 part, which is provided by slapos.rebootstrap
- no need to do *anything* with python2.6 provided by slapos.rebootstrap
- use slapos.rebootstrap in version 2.0 (only 2.12 flavour) Python will be provided by buildout, but outside of usual buildout environment (with own parts-directory and installed file). Because of this python binary which is used to run buildout will no more suffer from uncontrolled rebuilds of python or its dependencies, as python will be not automatically updated. By changing rebootstrap:version value it is possible to *add* new python compilation or switch to existing one. As, even if python is provided by "same" buildout, but it is out of usual bin/buildout control, there is no need to recompile it (after rebootstrap is run buildout:executable becomes "self provided python"). So that is why python compilation is avoided and python with dependencies can be safely deleted.
- software part of appliance needs some common parts, like used extensions with part of their configuration to be *not* shared with instance part of appliance, so split it and provide software common profile
- drop infrae.subversion for ERP5 products in 2.8 flavour and merge with 2.12 flavour - use separate profile, as common is reused in instances, and shall not refer directly to built software, which is requirement for fetching products by using self provided subversion - support revision by using non empty HEAD keyword for svn
- fix slapos.rebootstrap bug - it does not strip section name
- add and configure for 2.8 and 2.12 flavours slapos.rebootstrap to use own provided python to run buildout
no need to build flare by default (anyway we keep software-profiles/flare).
- as infrae.subversion is using svn command under the hood, but there is no way to pass --trust-server-cert --non-interactive use plone.recipe.command to fetch ERP5 products - extends common.cfg early to be able override it
- as mysql-python was converted to part which depends hard on mysql it is not needed to add it in parts, as eggs part will invoke building required software - remove outdated comment
- rebootstrap extension was enabled by mistake in 40048
- do not include automake here
- until really working ocropus version is found remove it from default profile
build mroonga, that is a MySQL storage engine using full-text search engine groonga.
- business templates are *NOT* part of software
eggs should be built later than mysql.
we do not need products-other for zope-2.12.
follow recent changes
add file command, that is used in Document.py.
- drop using requirements, as it does not provide global overview in favor of helpers and implementing what is needed as buildout profiles
- put software_home part in common, download instead of relying on fact of being checkouted
- move extensions to common profile - dump versions to file instead of printing them
Reduce the diff between files. Creates software-home.inc when use zope 2.8 setup also.
- provide working xpdf compilation
- add xpdf
- build locally garbage collector for w3m Even if gc is available in many systems it is quite often not available in good version. For safety provide known working version in buildout and link to this version by absolute path.
- provide own libtool and force its usage in environement configure for mysql is using environement variable LIBTOOL to find libtool, but on some systems it is not set system wide, so provide binary and set LIBTOOL
- add and use automake-1.9 while compiling mysql Mysql 5.0 requires automake 1.9 and only this will work. There are distributions, which are not providing this version, so the only way is to provide such in buildout.
- there is no need to build lynx in official profile
- add lynx
- add w3m
- provide imagemagick
- build rdiff-backup 1.0.5 using zc.recipe.egg - pin version to 1.0.5 - move binary to buildout:bin-directory - reflect new location in assertion, and fix assertion (-V is to check for version)
- add tokyocabinet and flare software
- build haproxy 1.4.6
only the business-templates part is needed to pull the business templates
cache eggs needed by instance, coalesce business templates into a single part
reorder parts to build mysql-python only after mysql-tritonn-5.0
Enable Zope 2.12 instances with this buildout
preliminary work on buildouts that don't depend on a second checkout (unused for now)
Software Home for Zope 2.12
This form allows you to request diffs between any two revisions of this file. For each of the two "sides" of the diff, enter a numeric revision.
|Powered by ViewVC 1.1.2|