Parent Directory | Revision Log
|Links to HEAD:||(view) (annotate)|
use our own libraries more in cloudooo instance.
mroonga is not yet supported in ERP5.
use python-2.7 for buildout process to create Zope-2.8 environment with python-2.4 and its eggs.
Apply python2.4-no_system_inc_dirs-patch and python2.4-CPPFLAGS-patch patches
- download and install trained data too
- provide tesseract software in default suite
no need to build oood, that is no longer supported, does not support LibreOffice, and can be simply replaced by cloudooo.
good bye OpenOffice.org, welcome LibreOffice.
buildout: make official*.cfd extend m2crypto.cfg
add software-profiles to create w3-validator, that is required for testXHTML.
no need to specify '../dir_name' for files in the same directory.
build old libpng version so that we can forcibly use it by specifying LD_LIBRARY_PATH in a binary software (like OpenOffice.org) that links to libpng12.so.
build stunnel that is useful for varnish.
use MariaDB-5.2 instead of MySQL-5.1.
Syncronize file with official-2.12.cfg
Applied same changes done by Luke on r40977 for Zope 2.8
- use everywhere software_definition:software_home as reference to provided software and drop buildout:software_home
- rename part -- it is to provide template for instance, and software_home keyword is already used
install basic latin and japanese fonts under parts/fonts and specify this directory in our fontconfig.
Unfortunally this part still required.
Define executable to script generated by buildout. This variable is used by instance setups as standard executable because all eggs are available only by this script and not into the binary.
- software part of appliance needs some common parts, like used extensions with part of their configuration to be *not* shared with instance part of appliance, so split it and provide software common profile
- drop infrae.subversion for ERP5 products in 2.8 flavour and merge with 2.12 flavour - use separate profile, as common is reused in instances, and shall not refer directly to built software, which is requirement for fetching products by using self provided subversion - support revision by using non empty HEAD keyword for svn
- fix slapos.rebootstrap bug - it does not strip section name
- add and configure for 2.8 and 2.12 flavours slapos.rebootstrap to use own provided python to run buildout
no need to build flare by default (anyway we keep software-profiles/flare).
Various backport from erp5 (z2.12) and python 2.6 developement into python2.4 and erp5 (z2.8).
- remove ocropus as it is not compilable software, and even after compilation does not provide functional binary
(actually Luke) enable MySQL python package to find compiled openssl
- do not include automake here
- revert 39970, something else garbles buildout exit code, Luke was wrong
- buildout.dumppickedversions makes false buildout return code -- convert failure (>=0) to success (0) in some conditions, disabled on 2.12 flavours, kept on 2.8 for compatibility
build mroonga, that is a MySQL storage engine using full-text search engine groonga.
add file command, that is used in Document.py.
- compile ghostscript, version 9 by default
build varnish-2.1.x as well.
- drop using requirements, as it does not provide global overview in favor of helpers and implementing what is needed as buildout profiles
- put software_home part in common, download instead of relying on fact of being checkouted
build mysql-5.1 and build sphinx with it.
add sphinx recipes.
- workaround http://github.com/hexagonit/hexagonit.recipe.cmmi/issues#issue/1 by resetting environment (works only in default buildout run) - reorganise parts a bit to have control over reseted environment
- move extensions to common profile - dump versions to file instead of printing them
- explain software related profiles
Define python is required for software_home.
Reduce the diff between files. Creates software-home.inc when use zope 2.8 setup also.
- provide working xpdf compilation
- add xpdf
- build locally garbage collector for w3m Even if gc is available in many systems it is quite often not available in good version. For safety provide known working version in buildout and link to this version by absolute path.
- provide own libtool and force its usage in environement configure for mysql is using environement variable LIBTOOL to find libtool, but on some systems it is not set system wide, so provide binary and set LIBTOOL
- add and use automake-1.9 while compiling mysql Mysql 5.0 requires automake 1.9 and only this will work. There are distributions, which are not providing this version, so the only way is to provide such in buildout.
Like on official-2.12.cfg, also use dumppickedversions.
- there is no need to build lynx in official profile
- add lynx
- add w3m
- provide imagemagick
- build rdiff-backup 1.0.5 using zc.recipe.egg - pin version to 1.0.5 - move binary to buildout:bin-directory - reflect new location in assertion, and fix assertion (-V is to check for version)
- add rdiff-backup software, using simple, but working way
- add tokyocabinet and flare software
- build haproxy 1.4.6
- implement working ocropus recipe for 0.4.4 from tag Note: Those package is pre-patched in Nexedi repository to mimic configure and make for hexagonit.recipe.cmmi.
- by default force building of mysql It is related with  which allows to build mysql-python part with own version of mysql.
Simplify buildout extends for python
Move bootstrap2.4 script generation to python2.4.cfg recipe
generate bin/bootstrap2.4 to shortcut the bootstraping process of instances
streamlined python recipes, dispensing the use of the localbin egg
- Business Templates are not part of general software, they are related to instance
- cleanup Business Templates access paths
- oops...small mistake
- group business templates instead of fetching all - add wrapper around infra.subverion to do easy task in easy way - reuse buildout macros (<=)
- find-links is shared between software and instances
- put common profile as last extension - be additive always in case of develop, to develop all needed eggs
- use zc.recipe.egg to generate python2.4 instead of just linking (thanks Leonardo) - reuse such generated python in deployment - assert if such generated python is able to import all needed libraries
- detach instance from software *completly* Instace part of buildout is reusing software part, but without using buildout mechanism. Thanks to this it is possible to separate software and data in clean way.
- fix paths
- in instance profile global software definition shall be used
- use more descriptive part name
- revision of ERP5 products and Business Templates is not a part of configuration - it is a part of versions
- be more configurable
- supervisor, when using collective.recipe.supervisor, is instance ready profile
- define used python in software definition instead in python part - python_version_minor is interal python part - reuse software_definition to create pythonbin
- detach software location from buildout internals
- put generic profiles to profile directory - modify paths in a way that all is accesible relating to buildout:directory
This form allows you to request diffs between any two revisions of this file. For each of the two "sides" of the diff, enter a numeric revision.
|Powered by ViewVC 1.1.2|