Parent Directory | Revision Log
|Links to HEAD:||(view) (annotate)|
- drop using requirements, as it does not provide global overview in favor of helpers and implementing what is needed as buildout profiles
- add scons for compiling ocropus
- remove not needed workaround
- download and use local scons instead of using system provided
Fixed name of the patch.
This patch fix an issue which happens under Fedora 13, which during the iulib compilation it does not find libtiff-devel even if you have it installed.
- workaround http://github.com/hexagonit/hexagonit.recipe.cmmi/issues#issue/1 by resetting environment (works only in default buildout run) - reorganise parts a bit to have control over reseted environment
Fixed the md5sum.
- define md5sums
- fine tune dependencies for mandriva
- implement working ocropus recipe for 0.4.4 from tag Note: Those package is pre-patched in Nexedi repository to mimic configure and make for hexagonit.recipe.cmmi.
- remove not needed slash
- fix compilation on debian: http://code.google.com/p/ocropus/issues/detail?id=27#c5
- downgrade ocropus to version which is known to compile (0.1.1) - update helpers
- use md5sums
- initialise ocropus software part
- add placeholder
This form allows you to request diffs between any two revisions of this file. For each of the two "sides" of the diff, enter a numeric revision.
|Powered by ViewVC 1.1.2|