Parent Directory | Revision Log
|Links to HEAD:||(view) (annotate)|
- do not extend outside of own directory when not needed - mark places with wrong extends
no need to specify '../dir_name' for files in the same directory.
we don't use Berkeley DB.
- there is no need to use erp5.recipe.cmmisafe as slapos.rebootstrap >= 2.0 is not suffering from problem of python or python dependencies was removed
- cleanup: remove never used rebootstrap2.x part
- use own gettext for python2.6 compilation - compile gettext in safe way
- make profile independent from python-common, as this way is to cumbersome - make similar to 2.7, but do not factorise to early
- build python2.6 with all needed libraries locally
- factorise bootstraper in common profile and reuse
- make it possible to pass arguments to generated bin/boostrap*
- add part for easy bin/buildout rebootstrapping
- use the newest python2.6 version
remove last piece of hard-coding from the python compilation parts
Software Home for Zope 2.12
streamlined python recipes, dispensing the use of the localbin egg
- reorganise internal structure Put software and instance profiles in grouped directories. Cleanup official.cfg extends.
This form allows you to request diffs between any two revisions of this file. For each of the two "sides" of the diff, enter a numeric revision.
|Powered by ViewVC 1.1.2|